Do you want to ?
- Build a long term career in the education sector
- Be associated with a group that has made a remarkable difference in education sector, in the field of training for MBA and other entrance exams.
- Headed by professionals from IIMs/XLRI with over 60 years of combined experience in education and training
- Helped over 1.35 lac students to pursue their dream career
- Have sent over 1000’s of students to the best of management institutes
- Have helped 1000’s of students to get into their dream company
- Be a part of India’s fastest growing chain institute
- Fill the franchise Application/ Evaluation form
- If shortlisted, visit by VistaMind team
- If recommended, meeting at VistaMind Head Office
- If approved, sign the franchise agreement
- Training for Centre Director by VistaMind
- Furnishing of place and recruitment of team members
- Training of academic and marketing team at location by VistaMind
- Prepare launch Plan, execute, launch
- Enjoy success
Benefits of being a franchise of VistaMind
- Well established Brand
- Proven Success and Promising Future
- Latest Technology Support
- Excellent Return on Investment
- Complete Training / Admin / Recruitment Support
- Continuous Product Development
What it takes to be a business partner ?
- A desire to make it big in the education industry with lots of passion, enthusiasm to teach and mentor students
- Preferably, a management graduate from a Top B-School
- Experience in the education sector will be an added advantage
- In depth knowledge of city, well established network among the colleges, education institutes, students, etc.
- Good understanding of business, industry, competitive examinations and management skills
- Ability to make the required investment depending upon the market size
- Adequate space at a central location with well designed infrastructure and basic amenities
- All necessary funds arrangements for daily expenses, advertising and promotional expenses
- Willingness to recruit adequate number of staff members for smooth business operations
VistaMind started its operations in 2012 across 6 cities in the country including 3 metros. The cities are- Bangaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Kanpur and Mysore. It has been started by a team of 5 IIM/XLRI alumni members with over 60 years of MBA training experience. They have trained more than 1,35,000 students and sent 1,000s of them into the IIMs in the last 10 years, before starting VistaMind. The team was running the franchisee of T.I.M.E. Pvt Ltd in the same cities before they launched their own brand. VistaMind opened its first franchisee centre in Nagpur last year and wishes to appoint franchisees for key CAT markets now.
- In a short span of 2 year, VistaMind is already the most talked about MBA training institute in the country. 176 students of VistaMind have received 544 final selections into IIMs alone in CAT 2012. This means that about 6% students joining the IIMs this year would be VistaMind students.
- In just one year, we have more than 55,000 likes on our facebook page, more than half of our competitors who have been in the market for about 20 years.
- Our monthly magazine VistaCareer has been very much appreciated by the students and is given free of cost to all the students. Its online version can also be freely downloaded from our website.
VistaMind has the following products-
- CAT/CMAT/MBA training o Training for all major national level MBA entrance exams
- Campus Alliance Program o Training students of engineering/graduation and post graduation colleges for campus placements
- Law Entrance Preparation o Training for CLAT/LSAT/SET and other major national level Law entrance exams
- Government/SSC/Bank PO Training o Training for Government, SSC, Railways, LIC, IBPS (Bank PO/Clerk) exams
Based on the interest and investment ability, franchisee for one or more of these products can be offered.
A franchisee will be evaluated on
- Education Qualification
- Nature of work experience
- Investment ability and, most importantly
- Passion for education
An existing franchisee of non-competing coaching centres may also apply.
We prefer the franchisee to be personally involved in the running of operations. It would be preferable, if the franchisee is from a Top B-School and/or has teaching experience andhence he can be involved in teaching. He will definitely need to be involved in marketing and promotion of the courses offered.
We prefer to give a separate franchisee. The franchisee is exclusive for every city provided that the franchisee is able to tap the entire potential of the courses in the city. He has the option of adding more centres in the city. Based on the performance, more courses can be offered to the franchisee.
Our franchisee system will give you a unique opportunity to run an independent operation on your own with training, guidance and support from us. We will be partners in business and instead of controlling, we believe in the principle of collaborating for better performance.
That will not be a problem at all. Our comprehensive training modules will give you the required knowledge of the industry and equip you with all the tools and techniques to become a successful entrepreneur in the education sector.
While, it is not a precondition, we have a very strong preference for management graduates.
We have clearly identified cities where we plan to run franchisee operations and cities which will be company owned centres. Hence there is no chance of having a company owned centre in the area where a franchises operates.
The investment required would be between 15-40 lacs depending on the city and time required to break even. This amount includes initial license fee, set up cost, marketing expenses and working capital requirements. We expect the business to break even in the second/third year depending on the performance of the franchisee..
The franchisee shall incorporate a Proprietorship or Pvt Ltd company, exclusively for the purpose of running VistaMind franchisee. All the accounting will be done at the franchisee level and all the staff members will be on the payrolls of this company. After payment of Service Tax and Royalty, the franchisee shall use the remaining funds to meet all his expenses.
The agreement will be valid for a period of 3 years and can be renewed further. The License Fee payable on renewal is fixed at the start only and is at a discount to the initial licensee fee.
A franchisee pays an upfront License Fee for taking the franchisee. After starting the operations, the franchisee pays royalty on fee collected and royalty on material. All the training, guidance and support provided by VistaMind as specified in the franchisee agreement, will be done at the cost of VistaMind. For any other support, the franchisee will be required to pay at cost.
While we prefer to give franchisee to individuals, in special cases we can look at more than one partner owning running the centre. We do not give franchisee to Trusts.
On signing of the agreement, the franchisee shall received an Orientation Training at our Head Office in Bangaluru where he would be given general overview of business, product training, systems training (including our website, online student management and indenting process, mobile apps, etc) marketing strategies, accounts and taxation and admin training. The franchisee shall be allotted one dedicated franchisee Manager who will be their one point contact for all requirement. VistaMind shall assist the franchisee in identifying the right location and people for starting the operations. Once the team is in place, VistaMind would provide marketing, counseling and academic training at franchisee location. VistaMind would assist in devising a launch strategy and execution of the same VistaMind would provide all its software, systems and processes for running of the operations The entire study material for all courses and artworks for marketing activities will be provided by VistaMind.
As the promoters of VistaMind have themselves been franchisees in the same business for more than 10 years each, they understand the franchisee and his requirements better. Hence, we have come up with a franchisee plan that is best suited to the franchisee-
- We are the most innovative and technology friendly institute.
- The Licensee Fee is charged is the minimum in the industry. The License Fee payable on renewal is fixed at the start only and is at a discount to the initial licensee fee.
- We have the lowest royalty structure in the industry
- In case the franchisee wishes to discontinue operations due to personal/professional reasons, there is an option to transfer the franchisee.
Why Join VistaMind? Best Trainers and Mentors VistaMind gives the students the best team of faculty members and mentors in India who share their expertise personally and through a new model of learning. Our online classes/workshops ensure that the students learn from the best faculty members at their centres as well as across the country. Mentored Learning not just Coaching Most coaching centres just give you material and put you in classes. At VistaMind we have developed a unique model, which focuses on the actual learning of each student, a learning model focused on YOU. The process highlights are-
- Take a specially designed Diagnostic test
- Based on the scores, you are assigned a Mentor who is an experienced faculty
- Mentor explains to you your strengths and weaknesses and designs a study plan
- Attend classes which track your actual learning through specially designed small tests
- Regular tests track progress
- Test scores and progress discussed with Mentor
- Remedial classes or one on one sessions assigned
- Special workshops and Strategy sessions both online and offline
- Review concepts though online videos anytime any where.
- Covers all important entrance exams
- Comprehensive material both on paper and online
- Individual Study Plan
- Continuous tracking of progress and guidance for each individual
- Concept Classes, Exercises, Speed Tests, Individual Tests, Module Tests, Mock Tests, etc
- Special Online classes/workshops from India’s best faculty
- Online videos of key concepts for any time revision
- Library and Computer Lab
- Model test papers of all key exams
- Comprehensive guidance in form filling
- Best training & support for GD, Interview and Essay Writing
Focus Any achievement requires focus. If you prepare for CAT, GRE, GATE at the same time, you are likely to flop miserably in each of them. In Cricket there is Sachin, in Badminton there is Saina Nehwal and in Chess there is Anand. You can only be the best by focusing on what you are good at. Unlike coaching centres who claim to teach for IIT, CAT, GATE, IAS and every other exam, VistaMind is a focused Institute which focuses on what we are the best at,Aptitude based entrance exams. Thrust on Technology VistaMind firmly believes that technology will be the game changer in years to come and will enhance learning, evaluation and feedback by removing distance and location barriers as well by bring fully personalized. All we feel that with the penetration of internet and smart-phones, more and more students will shift to learning from tablets and mobiles as against desktops and laptops. VistaMind has tied up with Cisco to use their Webex platform for delivering top quality live classes/workshops/training sessions in online format and provides downloadable videos of all these sessions. We have also started live chat sessions on our website to provide guidance to the students and the response is very encouraging. VistaMind has also developed an android based Application which is freely downloadable from the website, providing relevant information, study material, practice questions and tests. VistaMind uses an online ERP system for managing all our enquiry and enrolment details and all fee receipts are also prepared online. Student homepage is created on our website immediately on enrolment and he can start accessing it for his preparation. Our integrated SMS and Email service ensures that all communication reaches our students and enquiries seamlessly. Courses on offer VistaMind is offering the following courses to its franchisee partners, all of which require similar skill sets and have common subjects. Based on the interest, qualification, market potential, experience and investment ability, one or more of these products can be offered. We follow a policy of appointing a single franchisee for each city for a given set of courses. The franchisee may open one or more centres in the city based on the potential of the course. 1. CAT/CMAT/MBA training This course includes the following products-
- CAT Classroom program (1 year and 2 years)
- MAT Classroom program (3 months – 6 months)
- CMAT Classroom program (6 months – 1 year)
- Our All India Test Series- SmartCATs
- Correspondence Course
- CAT Online Class program
- Group Discussion, Essay and Interview Preparation
- Preparation for other management entrance exams (like SNAP, IIFT, XAT, etc)
The program is supported by excellent and exhaustive study material, class handouts and comprehensive online sectional & full length tests. Each student gets an online student home page, individual performance analysis, special workshops and a host of other features. Areas of training will include maths, english, reasoning, general awareness and interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal). 2. Campus Alliance Program Training programs for students of engineering/graduation and post graduation colleges for campus placements. This is a B2B market where we deal directly with the colleges and take contract to train their entire batch, year after year. Most of the campus placement is happening in IT/ITES/Software sector today with the biggest recruiters being Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Satyam, Accenture, IBM, Cognizant Technology Solutions and the likes. The selection procedure followed by these companies is-
- Written/Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion and/or Essay Writing
- Personal Interview
We offer 40-80 hours of training modules, with or without study material, inside the college premises. Online and paper pencil tests on the patterns of those given by the leading companies are also conducted as part of the course. A good program feedback also helps us in better admissions for our core MBA courses. Areas of training will include maths, english, reasoning and interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal). 3. Law Entrance Preparation Training for CLAT/LSAT/SET and other major national level Law entrance exams This is a relatively nascent but rapidly growing market. The main exam CLAT is 6 years old and has grown from 12,000 test takers in 2008 to 29,000 in 2013. Students can take CLAT and other law entrance exams after completing their Class 12th exam and they get selected for 5 years integrated BA (Hons) LL.B programs at National Law Universities and other prominent Law colleges in the country. We have the following products under this course-
- 1 year CLAT classroom program
- 2 years CLAT classroom program
- Repeaters CLAT program
- CLAT All India Test Series
- CLAT Correspondence program
Areas of training will include maths, english, reasoning, general awareness and legal aptitude. 4. Government Exams Training (GET) For many students, the ultimate ambition is still a government job. And in times of recession, more and more students are opting for careers in the government. The key benefits of a career in government are job security, pay and perks, power & respect and opportunity to serve the public. Major Recruitment Exams – Central Level SSC A large majority of the central level recruitments are done through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for Group B and C posts. More than 86 lac candidates applied for the 10 All India Open Examinations conducted by SSC in 2011-12. The Commission selected 83,591 candidates for appointment to various posts through these all India open Examinations during the year 2011-12. Banking 21 PSU Banks (all except SBI and associated banks) conduct their recruitment through common exams conducted by IBPS. About 97 lac students appeared for various tests conducted by IBPS in 2011-12. IBPS Exam is an Online exam. SBI and associated banks (SBH, SBT etc) conduct their own examination. About 17 lac candidates applied for SBI PO 2013 exam for 1544 vacancies. Combined Defense Services It conducts exams for Indian Military Academy and Officer Training Academy (Short Service Commission) which has eligibility of graduation and candidates are recruited as officers in Group B. For National Defense Academy and Naval Academy, the eligibility is Class 12th. State Government Most of the State government recruitments for Class B and Class C officers are recruited through the State Public Service Commission. For West Bengal it is WBPSC and for UP it is UPPSC. In this course we provide training for various exams conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission), IBPS and SBI for Bank PO/Clerk and other government organizations like Railways, LIC/GIC, CDS, NDA, CISF, etc. The eligibility for the jobs are either 12th pass or graduation. Graduates are eligible for Officer Grade (Group B) and 12th pass students are mostly eligible for Clerk Grade (Grade C) jobs in most of the government departments. As all the exams test the students on same subjects, our main course 8 month GET Classroom program, prepares students for all the exams that the student may write in the next six months – one years time. It is a comprehensive course that includes coverage of syllabus of all the exams with material, speed tests, full length tests in offline and online format. The products under this program are-
- 8 months GET Classroom program
- 3 months – 6 months Bank PO/Clerk program
- GD & Interview Training
- All India Test Series
Areas of training will include maths, english, reasoning, general awareness, interpersonal communication skills (both written and oral) and special skills for certain types of jobs. Parameters for evaluation of franchisee partners A franchisee partner will be evaluated on
- Education Qualification
- Nature of work experience
- Investment ability and, most importantly
- Passion for education
An existing franchisee of non-competing coaching centres may also apply. Franchisee Support by VistaMind VistaMind would do the following for franchisee centres-
- On signing of the agreement, the Franchisee shall received an Orientation Training at our Bangaluru/Kolkata centre where he would be given general overview of business, product training, systems training (including our website, online student management and indenting process, mobile apps, etc) marketing strategies, accounts and taxation and admin training.
- The franchisee shall be allotted one dedicated franchisee Manager who will be their one point contact for all requirement. The franchisee Manager would provide all assistance and guidance to the franchisee in growing the business.
- VistaMind shall assist the franchisee in identifying the right location and people for starting the operations.
- Once the team is in place, VistaMind would provide marketing, counseling and academic training at franchisee location.
- Regular training for faculty members would be provided on a half yearly/yearly basis at regional offices.
- VistaMind would assist in devising a launch strategy and execution of the same
- VistaMind would send/arrange/provide Speakers for Seminars and Workshops at its own cost.
- VistaMind would provide all its software, systems and processes for running of the operations
- The entire study material, stationary, promotional material for all courses and activities will be provided by VistaMind on payment basis.
Payments to VistaMind A franchisee pays an upfront License Fee for taking the franchisee. The fee amount will depend on the city and the courses for which the franchisee is being given. The license would be valid for a period of three years an can be renewed subject to satisfactory performance. After starting the operations, the franchisee pays royalty on fee collected and material. All the training, guidance and support provided by VistaMind as specified in the franchisee agreement, will be done at the cost of VistaMind. For any other support, the franchisee will be required to pay at cost. Investment Required A total investment of 10-40 lacs would be required for most of the cities. This amount would include license fee, setup cost and working capital till break-even is achieved. The actual investment would depend on the city of operation, courses offered and performance of the centre. The operations are conservatively expected to break-even in 2-3 years time. Cities for franchising We are looking for franchisees in the below cities. However, any individual or company meeting our evaluation criteria can apply for any other city as well. North-Allahabad, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Bareilly, Agra, Dehradun, Jaipur, Shimla Central-Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur West-Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Pune, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Navi Mumbai, Thane East-Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Agartala, Shillong, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Patna South-Cochin, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vizag, Kozhikode, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tirupati Why VistaMind As the promoters of VistaMind have themselves been franchisees in the same business for more than 10 years each, they understand the franchisee and his requirements better. Hence, we have come up with a franchisee plan that is best suited to the franchisee-
- Qualifications, experience and hands on approach of the Directors
- Focused products for growing markets
- Student centric and mentoring based approach
- Most innovative and technologically advanced institute.
- Minimum Licensee Fee in the industry.
- Lowest royalty structure in the industry.
For any more details, please contact-
Mr Ananth Acharya’s
(An alumnus of XLRI Jamshedpur, with 15 years of experience)
+91- 9108173600 email@example.com Apply For Franchise Looking forward to hearing from you!!