SNAP is a common written test for the admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. SNAP Test is one of the popular Test which offers admission to 13 management institutes.While there is only one application for the SNAP , you need to apply separately to each institute within Symbiosis International University, as per the details given on the respective website of each institute. SNAP is a Test about speed and accuracy with 150 objective questions with four options to solve in 2 hours,each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks. VistaMind has designed special material with the analysis of previous year papers with MOCK Tests and workshops to complete your preparation for SNAP.
Eligibility For SNAP 2017
Graduates in any discipline from any Statutory University with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the MBA Programs, except the ones which require graduates with specific subject specializations (mentioned on the respective institute websites).
SNAP 2017 Test Pattern & Syllabus
- SNAP Test duration is 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test Date: Sunday, December 2017 (Tentative)
- SNAP Test is an objective exam. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only.
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
|The duration of the SNAP test is 120 minutes|
|Negative Marking: 1/4th of the marks allotted for every question|
Important Dates for SNAP 2017
|Online Registrations for SNAP commences||Last week of August 2017 (Tentative)|
|SNAP Test Registration closes||Last week of November 2017 (Tentative)|
|SNAP Test Admit Card available on website||1st week of December 2017 to 3rd week of December 2017 (Tentative)|
|Date of SNAP Test 2017||Fourth week of December 2017 (Tentative)|
|SNAP Test Result||2nd week of January 2018 (Tentative)|
|Admission process will start from||March 2018 (Tentative)|
After the results are announced, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their SNAP scores for the further round of applications.
SNAP Test Result will be declared on snaptest.org.
Colleges under SNAP 2017
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research(SICSR)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication Pune(SIMC -Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management(SITM)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences(SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru(SIBM -Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication Bengaluru(SIMC -Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance(SSBF)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology(SCIT)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development(SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune(SIBM -Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business(SIIB)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies(SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management(SIOM)
How to Apply for SNAP 2017
Step I Online Registration
Click here for Registration flowchart of SNAP 2016.
- Register online on www.snaptest.org
- Fill in the required details and upload your latest scanned photograph.
- An automatic SNAP ID is generated on completion of registration process .
Step II Payment
Given below are instructions for payment of SNAP Test fee of Rs. 1500/- (from September , 2016 to November , 2016)
- Payment Through Credit Card – The candidate can pay directly through a Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
- Payment Through Net Banking – The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
- Payment Through Cash Pay- After online SNAP 2016 registration print ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ from the SNAP website. It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two stamped parts of the ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ to the candidate.Candidates need to keep the Candidate copy as payment receipt. Sign the stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at the address given in this page.
- Payment Through Demand Draft -Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Fill DD details in the DD payment option in SNAP website and take a print out of ‘Payment Advice’ form for DD and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at the following Address. The photocopy of the Demand Draft should be retained for future reference.
Step III Admit Card
- SNAP Test Admit Card should be printed from snaptest.org which will be available from, December, 2016.
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test.
Weights for Final Merit List
|SNAP Score out of 150 scaled down to 50||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
- June 21,2018 / Blog / 0 Comments
The gambling world of today is rife with converse of online casinos. Those Internet-based gambling...
Preparation Essay Allow: Excellent Textbooks For Personal-Production. Formulating Time period Documents For The Money On Totally obvious Looking at Amazing benefitsJune 21,2018 / EduAssignment / 0 Comments
Preparation Essay Allow: Excellent Textbooks For Personal-Production. Formulating Time period...