Ph: +91-9901453716 Email: email@example.com FAQs
A training Program is only as good as the trainers. That’s why the VistaMind Virtual Classroom Program eliminates the constrains of geography and brings you the best CAT trainers from across the country. The Virtual Classroom Program for CAT 2017 is a complete video based teaching module that has been developed with the sole purpose of giving the best CAT training to students from even the remotest parts of the country . It replicates the environment of a regular classroom with the added advantage that the instructor and the student can each be in any part of the world.
The following are covered under the Virtual Classroom Program –
- Comprehensive classes on all topics for CAT 2017 (over 200 hours): The 4 areas for CAT viz., Quant, DI, Logic and English will be covered extensively through LIVE online classes by the best faculty in the country. You will be trained to analyze and solve problems in some of the most efficient methods.
- Complete set of study material relevant for CAT 2017: You will be given three sets of problems for each topic taught –
- Classroom Discussion Problems: Every topic will be taught with the help of problems in the class. The theory will be first taught by the faculty and the practical application of it will be demonstrated to the students with the help of problems
- Practice Problems: After every topic is completed, the students will be given a set of questions as practice. These are carefully prepared to ensure that every aspect of the topic is covered in these practice problems.
- Topic-wise Tests: Every topic has a short test which tests the conceptual understanding of students. There are around 170+ such tests that cover all topics from the 4 areas in CAT.
- Other B School Mocks: Apart from CAT and XAT mocks, all our students will get mocks of other top B school exams like SNAP, NMAT, and IIFT
- A set of 20 SMART CATs (mock CATs): Our mock CATs are called Smart CATs. These are prepared to ensure that the student is exposed to various difficulty levels of CAT. These are built with several surprises in store for the students thus preparing them for anything that the actual CAT exam can throw at them! Each of these Smart CATs come with comprehensive solution and analysis. These will also be discussed online by our directors to train students on which questions to attempt and more importantly, which questions to be left in the exam
- XAT Training: After the CAT exam is done, we train our students for the next big exam that is XAT. There will be a crash course for XAT in the month of December where the topics which are not a part of CAT but are needed in XAT will be taken up. These will again be LIVE Online classes. The students will also be given 5 mocks of XAT
- Comprehensive training on GD, PI and written ability: After all the top b school exams are completed, we start the second phase of training which is group discussions and personal interviews. We have a host of faculty who are alumnus of some of the prestigious colleges in India like the IIMs, XLRI, S.P. Jain etc. Our faculty have decades of experience of training people for the interviews and group discussions. We give complete GDPI and essay writing to students who gets calls from the b schools of their choice.
Simply because you have to train with the best. Each of these below have more than a DOZEN years of experience in CAT coaching.
|Arkss (Arks Srinivas)||IIM Calcutta, EX-All India Director for CAT at TIME Hyd, EX-Director at TIME Mumbai, Currently CEO of VistaMind||Based out of Bangalore|
|Rahul Reddy||IIM Calcutta, EX -Director or TIME Kolkata, Currently Director at VistaMind||Based out of Kolkata|
|Bala(Balasubramanian)||IIM Ahmedabad, EX EX Director of TIME Chennai, Currently Director at VistaMind||Based out of Chennai|
|Raghunath sir||Probably the best Math teacher of country,EX-Director Academics at TIME,Currently CAT Acads Coordinator at VistaMind||Based out of Chennai|
|Ajay Arora||XLRI, EX- Director at TIME Bangalore, Currently Director at VistaMind||Based out of Bangalore|
|Nishant Priyadarshi||IIM Kozhikode, EX-Director at TIME Lucknow, Chennai, Currently Director at VistaMind||Based out of Chennai|
|A Srinivas||IIM Indore, Course Coordinator for ONLINE CAT Program||Based out of Bangalore|
|Ankuran Das||IIM Bangalore, Centre Incharge at Kolkata||Based out of Kolkata|
|Geetha Shah||Sr Faculty of English with 10 years of experience||Based out of Mysore|
|Nirmala||Sr Faculty of English with 12 years of experience||Based out of Chennai|
|Madhuri||Sr Faculty of Quant with 15 years of experience||Based out of Bangalore|
- You get the best sitting at your HOME!: With the best of the faculty teaching you at your home, you don’t have to waste your precious time in travelling.
- Latest Technology: We use the best technology in the industry to deliver your classes. Cisco WebEx is used by many of the corporates to conduct their Live trainings. It’s a robust platform with a lot of features handy for the students.
- Class Recordings: Every one of our Live classes is recorded for a later RE-VIEW by the students. These will be very handy when you wish to revise a topic later or when you missed a class.
- Top Class Faculty: Get trained and mentored by the best in India for CAT and subsequently for the GD and Interview process. Our team has sent thousands of students to the IIMs.
- Affordable Price: Without the hassle of running a physical classroom program, the cost incurred in online program is significantly less. This cost reduction is passed on to the student in the form of lower fee. While a traditional physical classroom program anywhere in the country costs around 25k on an average, we are offering this at just 16950/-
Without the hassle of running a physical classroom program, the cost incurred in online program is significantly less. This cost reduction is passed on to the student in the form of lower fee. While a traditional physical classroom program anywhere in the country costs around 25k on an average, we are offering this at just Rs. 16950/-.
This can be paid up in two installments.
- The first installment is Rs. 8950 which has to be paid at the time of joining.
- The second installment of Rs. 8000/- has to be paid after one month of joining.
I had been taking tuition for CAT and other management entrances at VistaMind Kolkata. I was preparing for CAT ’15. If someone attends all the classes regularly, then I believe, with honest enough effort and guidance provided by the VistaMind faculty, you can score a good enough percentile and pursue MBA.
Being a part of the VistaMind family has given me a winning edge over the others. I express my gratitude to all the support from the faculty that I could perform well, not just in the exams but also in the GD/PI/WAT process. My special thanks goes to Ankuran Sir, Sunita Ma’am and Arkss Sir for their 24×7 guidance.
The guidance and support from VistaMind faculty has helped me remain focused and improve my performance in CAT. I would also like to extend my gratitude towards Ankuran Sir and Sunita Mam for helping me in the time of need.