A warm welcome to VistaMind Kolkata!
We believe Business is the endpoint of all that you learn; commercialization of ideas and concepts is the final application of all knowledge. That is how knowledge gets shared over the world, and the one who takes such a decision “on time” rules over all. Thus B-School graduates are the most sought after professionals in the world, because they carry the ability to make “a product” get its national or international reputation. B-schools are truly finishing schools, where your existing skills are honed and made ready for worldwide recognition.
At VistaMind we carry this philosophy to re-define CAT as an exam –
C : Concepts A : Application T : Time Management
VistaMind is a strategically tight-knit team of Subject Masters, Application Experts, and supremely renowned Industry Professionals who are dedicated to the 3 most important added aspects exclusive to our institute:
- Micro-level Personalized Doubt Clearing sessions.
- A super-structure of Online Classes, Virtual Workshops along with stringent Classroom sessions.
- Classroom Workshops and Analysis Sessions of Mock and Real Past CAT papers.
What goes hand-in-hand are one-to-one mentoring of all CAT takers considering Study Plans, Pain-Area Focus and Development.
The Epic strength of VistaMind lies in the Post-CAT B-School conversion program: the best in the country Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test, and Personal Interview Process up to 200 hours of rigorous training by Industry Specialists and Alumni members.
The secret recipe of our success is about our core team who do not only carry a legacy of Top B Schools in India but also carry rich experience of mentoring thousands of students on their way to various IIM’s.
Right attitude of personal attention with vivid knowledge and wide experience have made us successful. Each of them are known for their Expertise, Experience, Trust & Energy.
Some of our mentors at Kolkata are
- Rahul Reddy (IIMC) – Ex-Head TIME Kolkata, 10 years of Experience .
- Ankuran Das (IIMB) – CSE, Jadavpur University, 6 Years + Experience, Ex- Academic Centre Head TIME Kolkata.
- Sunita Singhvi – 6 years of Experience , 99.52, 99.61 RC/VA.
- Rohit Majumdar – M Phil from Cambridge , More than 8 years of teaching experiences.
These people are identified not only for their knowledge and teaching abilities, but also best of personalized advise in terms of choice of B Schools, Filling up Applications, Study Plans etc. They would not only polish your skills required for cracking CAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP etc, but also groom you most effectively for B School specific post-CAT procedure (GD, Essay Writing, Personal Interview, Group Task, Extempore etc).
More than 500 Vistamind Kolkata students have gone to some of the top B Schools every year!
Our effort has been instrumental to ensure many dreams come true; among a big list of more than 500 successful Vistamind students (who’ve made it to top-most B Schools in India, I would like to highlight a few CAT 13 success stories of a few from Kolkata:
- Sunny Agarwal is an B Tech from IEM; He had worked with CTS for 1.5 years & cracked SPJ, IIM-S etc. His biggest success was IIMB. Presently he’s pursuing MBA from IIMB.
- Ashish Tayal had a similar profile; IEM followed by CTS for 2years+. He cracked MDI, Narsee Monjee, Great Lakes etc. Presently pursuing MBA from MDI.
- Ribhu Ranjan Saha, a JU B Tech by acads, joined CTS for a few months & started preparing for CAT at Vistamind. He cracked IIMA.
- Semanti Chakroborty & Arnab Bhattacharya both had a similar combination (B P Poddar followed by CTS) & have craked IRMA & BIMTECH respectively.
- Nitech Bhuwania, a JU alumni & ex-employee at CTS, cracked IIMK.
- Amrik Chatterjee is a B Tech from IEM. He had a rich experience of more than 3 years in IT industry before cracking NITTIE.
Secret of our Success
- Small batches
- More effective learning
- All seniors (including Directors) take regular classes with both CAT & Bank PO/Govt Exams batches
- Individual attention
- Doubt clearing
- Career counseling
- Study plans
What’s there in it for you
We have been proactively using technology to ensure that our students get to prepare in the most convenient way. Apart from our Regular Classroom Program, one such poplar initiative is CAT 2015 Online Classroom Coaching, where you get to access sessions from our experienced mentors sitting at home. The sessions are exact replica of physical classroom coaching, where the faculty would introduce a concept, show you example and discuss the best methods to solve problems of various types linked to those concepts. A few demo sessions are made available on youtube for your experience. The same can be accessed through the following links:
To respond to your doubts in the shortest possible time, we have also formed closed group on Facebook so that it is easily accessible to you. The link of the group is as follows:
Apart from these interactive Online Sessions (also made available to you in the form of downloadable videos), you will be provided with more than 100 Online Practice Tests (chapter wise) to track your improvement across the all areas (QA, DI, VA & LA). Each of these will not only provide you with detail solution, but also be instrumental to enhance necessary skills like speed, accuracy, selection of questions etc.
You’re also going to get access to our popular magazine “Vista Career”, specifically crafted to guide on choosing right career path.
Our SmartCAT’s are known to be closest to actual CAT. You’ll be provided with at least 20 of these full length mock tests followed by strategy & analysis sessions taken by our specialists.
- Basic sessions
- Communication skills, GD, Personal Interviews, Case Studies
- Knowledge Sessions
- Macro- & Micro-eco, Banking, Finance, FMCG, Consultancies, Current Affairs- Eurozone, Lokpal Bill, 2G Scam
- GD based on Social, Political, Economics/Business, Abstract, Sports & Entertainment; Case Study; Group Interview; Group Exercise; Essay Writing
- Workshop based on GDPI process in Top B-schools
- IIM’s, IIFT, XLRI, FMS, MDI, SPJ, SIBM, SCMHRD, MICA, IRMA, TISS, ICFAI etc.
Unique efforts to ensure focus in right direction:
1. Matrix, Chrysalis: Special workshops designed for students for advanced level problems,
2. LCC – Sessions on best approach for problems from original papers: CAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP.
3. GDPI workshop: appx. 75 sessions at each centre (Including knowledge sessions, Case studies, Mocks), 1000 interview slots provided to appx 400 call-getters from top B schools.
- Mock Analysis
- Strategy Sessions
- Best suited for your career options
- Current affairs
- Important exams
- Preparation strategy
- Personal Counseling provided to each students(multiple time) on regular basis during the training program.
Mr. Ankuran Das
An alumnus of IIM Bangalore, Centre Head at Kolkata
Phone: 033 – 4005 9755 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org