IBSAT is a computer based test, conducted at Hundred Test Centers across India. This test scores the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension. This test gives the applicants a single window opportunity to apply to Nine IBS campuses.
IBS campuses are located at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
Eligibility for IBSAT 2017
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of Fifteen years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May, 2017.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May, 2017. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November, 2017.
IBSAT Test Pattern & syllabus
Note :-There is no negative marking.
|Section||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Verbal Ability||50||2 hours|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||25|
Important Dates for IBSAT 2017
|IBSAT 2016 Application||July to Dec, 2017 (Tentative)
|IBSAT Test||Dec 2017 (Tentative)|
|IBSAT Result||January 2017 (Tentative)|
|IBSAT Selection Briefings||January 20 – 30, 2017 in 48 locations|
|IBSAT Selection Process||
MBA/ PGPM Program: February 17-26, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
PhD Program: March 18-20, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
Top Colleges under IBSAT 2017
|IBS Hyderabad||IBS Bangalore|
|IBS Dehradun||IBS Ahmedabad|
|IBS Gurgaon||IBS Jaipur|
|IBS Kolkata||IBS Mumbai|
How to Apply for IBSAT 2017
You can use either of the options below:
Payment can be done in either of the following two modes:
- Online registration for the programs is available on www.ibsat.ibsindia.org/ibsat2017/registration
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of application number and password.
- Offline Applications are available at
- IBS Marketing Branches – For nearest branches you may visit the website www.ibsindia.org.
- On purchase of application form you will receive a scratch card containing application number and password.
Note: There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, three days after fee payment.